Returns, in short
If a product does not live up to your expectations, you are of course allowed to return it. Please let us know that you are planning to return your order within 14 days. When returning a product, you can help us by stating the reason for the return. After you have let us know that you will be returning your order, you have 14 days to send it back to us.
Must-know before returning anything:
- The product that you are returning must be in unused condition.
- If applicable, the product must be in its original packaging with the (price) tags attached.
- Register your return via the online Returns form. You can do so up to 14 days after delivery.
- After the online form has been completed and sent, you will have 14 days to send the product back to us. The return shipping costs will be at your own expense.
- You will receive the full refund (including delivery costs , if applicable) within 5 business days. If you’re only returning a part of the order, the delivery costs will not be refunded.
- Exchanging a product? Return your order and order the new product on our website.
- Custom-made products (such as skis with bindings that were drilled to your specifications) can’t be returned.
Returning or exchanging in our stores
Conditions and exceptions for returns
“Cooling- off” period:
- After receiving your order, you have 14 days to evaluate the product as you would in a store. This period starts on the day that you, or a third party that was appointed by you, received the order.
- If your order was delivered in parts, the cooling-off period starts as soon as you have received the entire order.
- If the 14th day of the cooling-off period falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the period will be extended to the first business day thereafter.
Make use of your right of withdrawal:
- If the product isn’t what you expected, you can let us know that you want to revoke your order. To do so, fill out our online Returns form.
- You don’t need to tell us why you want to withdraw from your purchase (but we appreciate it if you do).
- As soon as you have registered your withdrawal, you have 14 days to return the product.
- Return the product in its entirety, in the original condition and, as far at possible, in the original packaging. If the product came with labels attached, do not remove them.
- To be able to revoke your order, you can only inspect the product as you would in a store. You are not allowed to use the product or damage it in order to judge it. If you do, we can withhold the resulting decrease in value from your reimbursement, or charge you for it.
- Items that have been modified to your specifications. An example would be skis to which we have mounted bindings tailored to your size. Demo skis with non-custom made bindings and skis with so-called rail bindings are exempt from this exception.
- Digital and physical gift cards.
- Additional services, such as Express delivery and the mounting of bindings.
- Hygiene-related products or products that could pose a health risk, of which the seal has been broken.
- Products with limited shelf life.
- Products that were ordered based on an invoice by business customers.